Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE Table

So…we have this table. I LOVE the table, I really do. It is a square, high top, two seat table.  We bought it not long after we got married and it was our kitchen/dining table back then. Did it have functionality at one point in our lives? Yes. Does it now? Not so much. The problem is that I love this table so much that I just cannot get rid of it. I REALLY want to use it, but it just doesn’t have a place right now. I’m bound and determined to figure out a way to USE this table in some other way than how it is now.
So for now, here is what it is doing… *sigh*


Yes, it is in the garage...housing various (probably unneeded things that I cannot seem to get rid of as well)...but do take notice that I have covered the table with a blanket so it will not get hurt. :)

I told JT last night that we might just have to find two extra chairs to make it a 4 seat table...so that maybe we'll actually use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment